- To be a professional resource for therapists, doctors, and others in the medical community who have disabled clients.
- To enhance intimacy and overall health in the lives of men, women, and couples with physical challenges or impairments.
- To assist our clients to reach deep intimacy and personal self-development.
- To be a catalyst for sexual health and education for those in the disabled community.
Code of Ethics
- When acting as a representative of Sensual Solutions, s/he shall adhere to the following ethical standards:
- The designated Sensual Solutions coach shall apply only non-therapeutic services that are comfortable to the client.
- The Sensual Solutions coach is responsible for fostering effective communication with the client, and his/her team, if the client wishes.
Who Uses Our Services?
- Men and women, aged 19 and over who have a physical challenge/impairment and want to experience deep intimacy.
- Couples with physical disabilities who would like to explore coaching and assistance in their sensual experiences.
- Medical community members who refer their clients for safe, respectful, intimate care
- Family members and advocates who believe in the inherent right for sex education regardless of injury or challenge.
Pleasure is a right!
As Seen In
“Sex and disability need more open discussions – and more solutions. Your service is a much needed one!”“.
Diana Wiley, Ph.D. – Board-Certified Sex Therapist, Seattle, WA
“Lexi was perfect, extremely friendly, professional and extremely beautiful inside and out. I can’t say enough good things about her and how comfortable she made me feel. I would definitely use your service when I visit Vancouver, thanks again and keep up the good work”“.
“My coach is a wonderful lady…The loneliness of not having anyone touch you with any kind of intimacy (the opposite, rather) for years, becomes a debilitating and crushing force… I know, until this year, I hadn’t kissed a girl on the lips for 24 years. So again, I thank you.“.